Top 4 Ultimate Ways To Make Your Hair Growth Faster
Almost everyone experiences hair loss sometimes, and some are stressed about making their hair grow fast and strong again. In today’s post, we will give you some basic tips to increase hair growth!
Take Care Of Your Scalp
Taking care of your scalp can indeed help boost hair growth since when the scalp gets proper blood flow, it will bring your hair follicles the necessary nutrients. It is recommended that you should massage your scalp regularly to increase hair thickness.
Daily scalp massage is also supposed to increase hair growth since it can relieve stress and boost relaxation to strengthen your hair and make it less likely to be damaged and break off.
Studies have shown that a 4-minute scalp massage within a 24-week routine can make your hair thicker, and you can totally do it yourself at home or have a professional scalp massage.
Choosing Caffeinated Hair Products
It is obvious that caffeine can wake our minds up, but not everyone knows it could also boost our sluggish follicles. It is said that caffeine worked to promote new hair growth in both men and women.
All you need to do is find hair products containing caffeine and not pour coffee directly onto your hair! Be patient, and you will see the surprising result!
Boost Nutrient Intake
A healthy daily diet not only improves your physical health but also gets you your dream hair. Some specific vitamins, minerals, and fatty acids are suggested, include:
- Protein: A balanced diet with at least 50 grams of protein per day is optimal for hair growth.
- Iron: Lack of iron is the most well-known reason for hair loss. However, if you want to take iron supplementation, you must be monitored by your healthcare provider!
- Omega-3 & Omega-6: These fatty acids are known to support a healthy heart, against hair loss, and improve hair density.
- Zinc: Zinc deficiency can affect multiple systems in your body, including hair.
Therefore, you should consume an appropriate amount of the above nutrients from daily foods such as fish, egg, nuts, vegetables, oils, etc.
Besides natural products, there are also some supplements that you should include in your daily routine to boost your hair to grow faster. Have you heard about them?
- Biotin: Biotin is a member of the B vitamin family that can help convert nutrients into energy, and it plays a vital role in the health of your skin, hair, and nails. It is suggested that biotin supplementation can effectively promote thinning hair. However, it only works well if you are biotin-deficient.
- Essential Oils: It is supposed that peppermint oil boosts hair growth the most, which includes a tremendous increase in follicle number, dermal thickness, and follicle depth. Besides, rosemary oil and minoxidil 2% are equally effective in promoting hair growth.
- Tocotrienols: Tocotrienols belong to the vitamin E family, which are antioxidants supplementation on hair growth. It is found that tocotrienol can significantly increase hair on the scalp.
Preventing hair loss is a long journey and recovering them is even harder! So we really hope that our list can help you to improve your hair condition and optimal your hair growth for a thick, shining appearance.