Easy Tips for Customizing Sunglasses This Summer
Tom Cruise in Top Gun, Laurence Fishburne in The Matrix and Audrey Hepburn in Breakfast at Tiffany’s have one thing in common – a good pair of sunglasses! Personalized sunglasses will bring mystery, charm, and cool look; that is why they become great gifts. If you are ready to own your movie-star-worthy shades, check out how to customize sunglasses in this post.
Why Do You Need Custom Sunglasses?
- Festivals & Fairs: In a carnival or a downtown art fair, sunglasses might be wonderful freebies to hand out at the entrance. Be sure to order both kid and adult sizes!
- - Outdoor concerts: An outdoor concert or music festival is full of cool swag like T-shirts, hoodies, and personalized sunglasses.
- - Beach parties: Never forget to pack custom sunglasses in your beach bag when you spend time in water parks, marinas, lakes, and swimming pools.
- - Picnics: When joining a back-to-school or company picnic, treat everyone with summer-friendly gifts like bottle koozies and sunglasses with your logo printed on the frames.
- - Parades: Don't throw candy, instead of doing it with custom sunglasses at your parade! However, wrap them in plastic sleeves to catch easily.
Additionally, custom sunglasses are also used in other outdoor activities such as trade shows, fundraisers, weddings, family & class reunions, 5ks or bikeathons, theme parks, sports teams, and outdoor concerts
Tips for Customizing Sunglasses
Nowadays, people have the tendency to customize their own version of sunglasses. Here are several useful tips for beginning your customization process.
1. Choose Sunglasses With UVA & UVB Protection
Sunglasses can block 99% to 100% of UVA and UVB rays leading to protect your eyes from the sun. The American Academy of Ophthalmology and other medical experts recommend you should choose a pair that fits close to your face.
When shopping for sunglasses, please select a style that follows the checklist below:
- - Stops 75% of 90% of visible light.
- - Big lenses that cover the eye.
- - The darkest part is at the top.
- - Frames that fit the shape of a person's face.
To own the best protective custom sunglasses, the ability to block UV rays is first and foremost. The look, color, or shape of lenses should be secondary.
2. Choose Your Favorite Style
Sunglasses come in various colors and sizes. They are made from a variety of materials and each pair has different shapes to flatter all faces such as round, square, oval, or even heart-shaped lenses.
Currently, there are lots of types of sunglasses including aviators, wraparound, browline, sport/athletic, plastic, metal, rubberized, polarized, mirrored, round, wayfarer, cat eye, butterfly, oversized, novelty youth
3. Select Trendy Frames or Lenses
Choosing the right type of sunglasses is very important. You also should make sure they look stylish. There are lots of sunglasses providers that offer trendy frames or lenses that you will be genuinely excited about like Pair Eyewear.
4. Print a Simple Design
Unlike t-shirts, tote bags, or massive billboards, customized sunglasses are relatively small. So you should only print a simple design or a small text. Below are some ideas to decorate your personalized sunglasses!
- - Print text: Like a text message or a post on Facebook. You should use a few words (5 to 15 characters) to show your point across.
- - Print an image: A picture can say a thousand words, so printing only an image without text on your sunglasses is a great idea. You also can use your company logo or download a free clipart image.
- - Keep them blank: Ordering sunglasses without anything printed on them is a great option. You can print a message on a gift tag and tie it to the frames.
Keep in mind before ordering that each product has a certain area predetermined, and it can’t be changed.
To own a great pair of customized sunglasses, we highly recommend one reliable store - Pair Eyewear. You are more than welcome to enjoy your evolving passions, joys, and daily spirit with eyewear they custom based on your demand. In addition to high-quality products, they also offer a lucrative benefit for their customers such as standard free shipping with USPS and up to 10% OFF with a Pair Eyewear coupon.